Hat

Happy things from today:

  • With so much to do to prepare for this weekend, I put my name on the VTO list at work.  Around 5 AM it was offered.  Right before my badge was scanned so I could leave, the person in charge of training suggested I take a course, if I had the time.  Learning opportunities can be hard to get so I stayed.  I finally left around 11 AM, not quite an hour before my shift was up.  I'm now trained in hazardous material handling and jackpot.  Yay training!
  • The weaving I've been working on is almost done.  I just need to cut it off the loom and secure the ends.
  • Keziah made me a fancy new gown to wear on Saturday.  Our clothes will coordinate.  She made a hat for herself that I tried on.  There is a slim possibility that she will make me a hat as well; I don't think she will have the time before Saturday.


Currently listening to: My Name Is Barbra, by Barbra Streisand.

Thank you for being part of my happy things.  Stay safe. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2024-Ice

Wow, Long and PICTURES

North Country