Primary Day

Some happy things from today:

  • Yesterday I got very little sleep, but I made it through the night at work.  I think it helped that they moved me from the pick line, which is active and boring; to the Problem Solve section which isn't as active, but I had to use my brain.  
  • Zed and I went to the polls when I was home from work and voted.  Keziah went first thing this morning.  Zed brought Gideon with him as a learning moment.  Gideon has been researching and learning about the election at school and home.



  • Since I am so tired I didn't get as much weaving done as I wanted, but I worked on it until I started falling asleep.  It didn't take long.  I keep drifting off as I write this too.  It is time for bed.

Currently listening to: My Name Is Barbra, by Barbra Streisand.

❤ Started listening to the interview with my daughter for a radio show.  It can be found here: https://www.nhtalkradio.com/?p=20536 ❤

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2024-Ice

Otter's Welcome

Happy Monday!