Snowy Monday

Happy Monday things:

  • This morning I had an online therapy appointment.  Too much of the time is spent with me trying to come up with something to talk about.  The reason I am bringing this up is that I've decided that spacing the appointments out more will be a good thing.  Maybe I'll have more things to talk about if more things might happen between visits?  I don't know.  I'm happy I made this decision.
  • We got about six inches of snow last night.  It was very pretty this morning.  It was also very sticky and heavy.  The trees sagged and it even stuck to the clothesline!




  • My Monday chore of shopping is complete.  Perhaps, I should try harder to stay away from Dairy Queen while I am out.  On the way home I got a snickerdoodle Blizzard.  They are only around for a limited time, but I love them.  I like to think that if they were always available, I would go less.  It had been months and months, then I saw the snickerdoodle Blizzards and I've been there five times in two weeks I think.  

Currently listening to: My Name Is Barbra, by Barbra Streisand.

Thank you for being part of my happy things.  Stay safe. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2024-Ice

Wow, Long and PICTURES

North Country