Self-care

Today's happy things:

  • It was another down day.  Perhaps I should be calling it a self-care day.  I spent a good portion of the day reading Saving Nora.  I got to a point in this online book that no more seems to be released.  I hope to not find another book like this again.  Although I enjoy reading trilogies and series, this feels more like a soap opera.  That said, it was nice to just read for a while today.
  • TF, my friend from Texas, called today.  We haven't talked much lately because Bel was visiting and there were so many things going on.  It was nice to catch up.
  • Zed and I ran to the store tonight to get cookies.  It was the first time I made it outside since yesterday morning when I tried to go to the event.  It was nice to get outside for a few minutes.

  • Keziah got herself some new alcohol markers.  I know very little about this type of art.  She draws so well!  I don't think I am saying that just because she is my daughter.


Still reading the book I didn't intend to, Saving Nora.  The author appears to be Josh Williams.  

Thank you for being part of my happy things.  Stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2024-Ice

NHRF

Otter's Welcome