Azalea

Happy Thursday things:

  • At the end of my work day today the person in charge of training people suggested I try for the position of Learning Ambassador again.  He couldn't make any promises that I would get the position, of course, but he did go out of his way to tell me.  Since I choose to keep my schedule at three days a week, no weekends, that limits my chances.  I think I'll try though.  It is good just to be considered. 
  • At home the azalea bush has tiny pink buds.  This is one of two bushes that we should take down because they are close to the house.  I'm going to enjoy them while I can. 

The picture seemed clearer when I took it.

  • I tried to take an artsy picture of the rain on the windshield with the forsythia beyond.  I kind of like it.
This picture seems clearer than when I took it.  🤣

Listening more to: My Name is Barbra, by Barbra Streisand. 

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2024-Ice

Otter's Welcome

Happy Monday!