Cleaning Day

 Sunday happy things:

  • The forsythia seems to be at peak bloom.  It is a lovely splash of color in the yard.

  • Today I cleaned and spackled.  The bedroom in the apartment is basically empty of the previous occupant’s things.  I have removed nails and tacks from the walls and spackled the holes.  Most of the room has been dusted, cleaned or vacuumed.  There are a few more spots to dust and clean.  If the spackle is dry tomorrow I can sand the spots to prepare to paint.  The room is a brownish color that I am not fond of.  It might make a nice outside house color, or den, but not what I want for my bedroom.  In my current room, the walls are painted to be gray stones.  I'm hoping for something creative in the apartment, too.



  • Zed prepared a delicious burrito dinner that we followed with some family time watching the Percy Jackson series. 

Currently listening to: My Name is Barbra, by Barbra Streisand. 

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2024-Ice

Wow, Long and PICTURES

North Country