Furniture Shopping

Happy Earth Day!

  • The momentum from yesterday and the cleaning I did, remained for a little while to organize this morning before my therapy appointment. It felt good.  
  • Outside I noticed that it won't be long before the tulips start to bloom.  The daffodils are doing well.
Tulip

Daffodils 


  • After therapy, Keziah, Gideon, and I traveled to Ikea.  On the way, we stopped at the bank so Keziah could make a business deposit.  My job as a passenger, was to count the money and prepare it for the teller.  Driving down the highway while I counted, Keziah called it, “Highspeed accounting.”  🤣
  • Ikea is doing some remodeling, so it was smaller than usual.  We were still there for hours.  Gideon ended up with a clearanced floor model mattress.  That was fun to get into the van!  I think I still have the straps for moving my mattress, that will help in the next few days as we start moving things.

  • Some random pictures I took of nature on the drive for Earth Day:



My Name is Barbra, by Barbra Streisand was automatically returned to Libby.  I have a hold on it to get it again.  I have 22 hours and 3 minutes left to listen to it.

Started listening to: The Life We Bury, by Allen Eskens.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2024-Ice

Wow, Long and PICTURES

North Country