Lilac

Here are some things that made me smile on this Wednesday:

  • When I left for work the moon was full and shining down through a very thin layer of clouds.
  • On my drive to work, I believe I saw a fox safely cross the street.
  • At home, the leaves on the lilacs are getting bigger and the tiniest signs of the flower buds have started.



  • Coming downstairs to hear Gideon singing, really loud. 
  • I wasn't able to work in the apartment today.  I did walk over to see how it looks and how far Keziah got yesterday.  There are some spots that we need to find the extender for the paint rollers in order to finish.  I think it all needs another coat to cover up the brown/orange that was there.  Soon it will be done.



Currently listening to: The Life We Bury, by Allen Eskens.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2024-Ice

Wow, Long and PICTURES

North Country