World Penguin Day

Happy Thursday things:

  • There were Voluntary Time Off opportunities that I missed for not working today.  Work went fine, I was just tired and have a lot to do in the apartment.   I ended up leaving 20 minutes early.  This gave me the time (and money) I needed to stop and get an extender for the paint roller.  The time off would have been nice, but I'm glad I stayed.  
  • When I got home, I took a nap.  It was a deep, restful sleep.  I wish it was longer.
  • In the apartment I painted more.  It seems that the former color is hard to cover.  Tomorrow I will buy more paint and things.  I have a friend coming over to help.  🙂  My goal is to finish enough of the painting tomorrow that I can start moving in on Saturday.  🤞
  • Looking out the window I noticed the beginnings of leaves opening.  One of the rhododendron plants is starting to show some color as well.  I love the changes that happen in spring.


🐧☮🐧

Currently listening to: The Life We Bury, by Allen Eskens.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2024-Ice

Wow, Long and PICTURES

North Country