Less Stuff

Happy Monday things!

  • Tomorrow we will be doing our annual trip to plant flowers on family members' graves.  I'm planning on getting out of work early, without pay.  There was a half shift available at work today, so I took it.  It isn't very often that I pick up shifts.  The best part about doing so today?  Seeing the surprised looks on the faces of people that aren't used to seeing me on a Monday.  I'm going to try to pick up more short shifts because money seems to be getting tighter and I have fun things I want to do.
  • There was a small pile of clothes that I had decided needed to be donated.  Thanks to Keziah, they have finally made it out of the house!  Two sleeping bags are also gone.  Yay, downsizing!  
  • One of the things left behind by the former person in this little apartment is a mattress.  It was supposed to go to the dump and has been in my little kitchen.  It made it into Keziah’s van today and will meet the dump tomorrow.  My only picture today is of that empty space.  It is under the stairs to my room.  I gave the floor a sweep and preliminary wash before getting ready for bed.  Every step forward is good.

Currently listening to: Dune, by Frank Herbert.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2024-Ice

Otter's Welcome

Happy Monday!