Dog

In bed, doom scrolling the internet, I suddenly realized that it was dark out.  That is the late afternoon I had.  Here are some happy things from today:

  • Sometimes at work packages jam on the line and we have to shut it down for a few moments.  When that happens, packages stop being received.  Someone usually shouts out, “Line down!” so the people who didn't notice can stop working.  Because of where I was along the line I was asked to be louder, the people up from me couldn't hear over the music.  So I got loud.  It isn't something I do often.  Being loud, when one normally isn't, can have an element of fun.  😁
  • After work I took my tired self to visit a friend who had knee surgery and needs some help while they recover.  According to the weather app on my phone it was 95 degrees outside and felt like 106.  I took Andi, our friend's dog, for a walk.  This was my first time meeting Andi.  She is a very good dog and let me take her out and through a park area.  It didn't take long before she was panting and I led her back home for water.  It was nice to visit for a little while, and dog time was a bonus.  I was exhausted though and didn't stay long.  If I am able to visit again, I hope to be awake enough to bring a game or craft to do while I visit.

  • At home, I had a nice, long nap.  Scrolling the internet after I woke and listening to the thunderstorms come and go was a different type of relaxing that I think I needed. 

Currently listening to: Outlive: The Science and Art of Longevity, by Peter Attia MD, Bill Gifford (Editor). 

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2024-Ice

Wow, Long and PICTURES

North Country