Eggnog

Happy Tuesday things:

  • It is warming up outside this week.  I'm happy that today, at work, I was able to stay inside, where there is some air conditioning.  It was still hot because we are active, but it would have been worse outside.
  • After work I helped Gideon make eggnog.  He wanted to bring it to share with his Dungeons and Dragons friends.  I hope it came out alright.  It was my first time making it.  
  • The privet bushes are starting to bloom.  They have tiny but fragrant flowers.  The plants are also much larger than most bushes at this point.

  • Nanni!

Currently listening to: Outlive: The Science and Art of Longevity, by Peter Attia MD, Bill Gifford (Editor). 

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2024-Ice

Wow, Long and PICTURES

North Country