Happy Midsummer Day

Happy Monday!  I didn't sleep in, this is good.  Unfortunately, I lacked motivation.  When I finally did get going, I kept going.  I went to make a list, since that worked so well yesterday, and remembered that I already made one last night.  Until the last month or so I had lists I was using in an app.  For some reason I stopped looking at them. I'm not sure if going back to paper is the best choice, but it is what is working today.  Here are some other happy things:

  • One of the first things I did was get something out of a box.  Some downsizing had to happen. After looking through it, I ended up pulling apart a notebook.  It was notes from my last year as a Paraeducator.  Now it is a pile to shred and an empty notebook with a lot less pages.
  • My Monday errands got done.  
  • Outside our studio there is a jughandle with lots of plants growing in it.  One pink flowering plant caught my eye.  I thought it looked like a pea plant, but kind of big.  Sure enough, Lens identified it as Sweet Pea.  


  • I spent some time at the studio painting the SCA Stonemarche banner.   I want to call it done, but it might need another coat of paint.  I think it looks pretty good. 
  • Yesterday, I finished the water bottle holder I've been working on.

Currently listening to: Outlive: The Science and Art of Longevity, by Peter Attia MD, Bill Gifford (Editor). 

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2024-Ice

Otter's Welcome

Happy Monday!