Milkweed

Happy Juneteenth!  It is also Keziah and Zed's fourteenth wedding anniversary.  I hope they were able to do something to celebrate.  Here are some happy things from today:

  • The other day on Facebook a memory came up where I put out to the universe things I wanted from a job.  My current job actually fits into most of what I wanted.  It was a nice reminder.  If I could move my job from nights to days, that would be almost perfect.
  • Speaking of streaks, I almost lost my DuoLingo one the other day. I'm thankful for streak freezes.


  • Just as my work day was coming to an end, I reached my step goal for today.  That makes two days in a row.  Sometimes I miss having a step goal streak.  Sometimes it is nice to just be.
  • The milkweed is starting to bloom.  


Currently listening to: Outlive: The Science and Art of Longevity, by Peter Attia MD, Bill Gifford (Editor). 

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2024-Ice

Wow, Long and PICTURES

North Country