Productivity

If you read this blog regularly, you may remember that I sometimes use a Tarot Card app to choose a card for the day.  Normally I look at it and forget about it.  Today the card was the Eight of Wands.  This is a card of momentum and purpose.  Because of the card I made a list and tried to stick to it.  

Perhaps I should pretend to have this card every day.   😆

The only thing I didn't quite complete was the laundry.  I had to wait for the rest of the family's laundry to finish before I could start mine.  Mine is drying now so I can finish that in the morning.  Here are some other happy things from today:

  • On Sundays a group of friends try to meet at a local cafe for breakfast.  The original group of people were writers.  Lately I've been using this time to do some research, mostly on medieval pilgrimages.  Today also included some SCA shenanigan planning.  It was a productive morning.
  • From there I went to the studio to work on the banner and get my pile of skirts into the studio.  I was able to get all of the inner, white parts of the banner painted.  I also gave some thought to those skirts and chose some that I might be able to combine to create a skirt that might fit me.
It might not look much different from yesterday's picture.  I painted a bunch of the white areas.

The difference is easier to see in this close up of a half painted leaf.

  • Then I went back home.  I took care of the unpacking that I hadn't done from last weekend's adventure and did other general maintenance things.
  • Keziah gave me my mail. It included a summons for jury duty.  I took the time to fill out the questionnaire and ask for the date to be deferred.  I'll be in Pennsylvania when they want me to appear.
  • In my old bedroom, I started packing up a box to bring to the apartment.  In the process I was able to put a bunch of paperwork into the burn/shred pile.  Yay, downsizing!
The LIST.


Currently listening to: Outlive: The Science and Art of Longevity, by Peter Attia MD, Bill Gifford (Editor). 

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2024-Ice

Otter's Welcome

Happy Monday!