Working Day

Some happy things from today:

  • At work we started learning how to use some new scanning/inducting equipment.  I was asked what I thought about it and gave my opinions.  In hindsight, the problems I felt I experienced today seem much less frustrating than the old equipment.  It will take a little getting used to.  For me, it was great to hear that I was the second fastest on the line today with this new equipment.
  • Also at work, they fed us again.  Before I left I got some macaroni and cheese.  I chose to bring it home to eat.  It was yummy.
  • After Gideon got home from school he and I played some games on our phones.  Not together, but exchanging information and clues on the same games.  Gideon has started to enjoy the mini crossword puzzles through the New York Times.  He likes to ask for help or guidance when he needs it.  It is fun working with him to complete these.
  • One more work thing.  There are decorations all around the building for Pride month.  The following picture is a tabletop decoration from the table I usually have lunch at.
Gnome!

Continued listening to: My Name is Barbra, by Barbra Streisand.  

Thank you for being part of my happy things.  Stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2024-Ice

Wow, Long and PICTURES

North Country