Magnetism

Here are some happy things from PA:

  • This morning I attempted to organize the tent more.  I made some progress.  One of the things I was looking for a better place to put was a light that Keziah has.  It was on a bin and I was hoping I could put it up somewhere.  Then I noticed that it has magnets on its feet.  I looked around the canvas tent until I noticed the center pole.  Pop!  The lamp attached to the pole.  Then I found the flashlights I picked up from work.  They are also attached to the pole.  I love magnets.


  • It was a hot day.  We still did a bunch between shade breaks.  With a little help, my friend put more coats of poly onto all the shower walls and floors.  Some friends dug the sump hole for under the shower. With a bunch of help the shower walls were put together.   We are having plumbing problems again, but that is a problem for tomorrow.  Tonight, I rinsed off using the hose.  I feel better than I did.



  • I am very thankful that some of the food places are open.  After working to get so many things done, it was nice to get food without trying to make something.
  • Keziah showed off her balancing powers with a half empty cup of lemonade.  It was pretty impressive.  Someone walking by stopped, pretended to use a pool cue and said, "White ball in the corner pocket."  

Sunset.

Continued reading:  My Wandering Uterus-tales of traveling while female, edited by K.A. Laity.  This book is an anthology.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2024-Ice

Wow, Long and PICTURES

NHRF