Rain, Rain

Happy things from today:

  • Between heat and rain and generally trying to not break myself, set up isn't quite done.  I keep thinking it is, then I see something else I wanted to do.  Today the rain came down hard and often.  Everyone in our campsite seems to have come out the other side with only mild wetness.  This is good.
  • My friend from Maine arrived.  I got to climb up into the back of her truck to push things forward for removal.  It made me feel like a kid for some reason.   

  • There was a pretty butterfly under the canvas on the common tent for a little while.  I'm not exactly sure of the type.
  • I had time to visit with a few different people today.  That is one of the benefits of rain I guess, people stay around at camp.  When it wasn't raining, I was able to visit people in other encampments.
Pretty sky.
  • I am extremely thankful to all the people who have helped align my tent a little better in all the rain.  So much water!

Continued reading:  My Wandering Uterus-tales of traveling while female, edited by K.A. Laity.  This book is an anthology.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2024-Ice

Wow, Long and PICTURES

NHRF