Bergental

Happy things from today:

  • This is an event that I came to for a couple reasons.  One of those reasons is to help my friend by retaining (serving) for Their Highnesses.  Much of the day was spent being near Their Highnesses just in case they needed something.  It was a low key event and they didn't need a lot.  Hanging out with purpose is kind of what happened.  It was nice.
  • Another reason was that there was a Baronial Investiture today.  That is when the former Baronage steps down, and the new step up.  Since Keziah and I will be stepping down soon-ish, I wanted to get some ideas.  I'm hoping for some shtick, and I got some ideas.  Yay!
  • The last reason is a reason to go to any local-ish SCA event, the friendships.  It was a good day to talk with people, see people get awards, and just experience being near people I care about.







Currently listening to: Tehanu, by Ursula K. Le Guin.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2024-Ice

Wow, Long and PICTURES

NHRF