Bye, Bye Pennsic

 Some happy things from today:

  • Last night, I didn't sleep well.  This gave me a later start to the day then I had hoped.  I feel like I worked steadily until everything was packed up and we left.  There were a few people who stayed to help pack up.  I am very thankful for that.




  • Keziah and I talked, sang, and looked at the clouds on the drive from Pennsic to the hotel in NY.







Some signs had a Native American place name alongside the name given by early settlers.

Bald eagle.




  • Safely at the hotel, it was time to shower and eat.  Keziah stayed at the hotel while Zed, Gideon, our friend, and I went out for pizza.  There will be no drums or singing in the distance tonight.  Tonight we have a building with climate control instead of a tent.  Tomorrow we will be home.
  • It seems to me that the re entry back into regular life is an adjustment no matter what your vacation.  Vacation or not, making good memories is nice.

☮

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clouds

Car Shopping

Barefoot