Happy Tuesday

Happy things from today:

  • Work went well.  I was moved around a few times which kept things fresh.  It made for a good way to start the week.
  • While briefly outside at work I noticed the quarter moon with what I think was Venus near it.  Seeing that was a bright spot in my night. 
  • At home, I seem to keep drifting off to sleep whenever I stop doing anything.  That is, until now, when I am hoping to sleep soon.  Which should mean that I don't make stupid-falling-asleep-on-the-keyboard mistakes.  🤣 I'm choosing to laugh at this now instead of letting it frustrate me.  
The view outside my window.

Started listening to: Tehanu, by Ursula K. Le Guin.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2024-Ice

Wow, Long and PICTURES

NHRF