Stamp Posters

Happy Wednesday things:

  • It was a weird night at work.  One of the conveyors broke down so we had to improvise for a little while.  Thankfully it was fixed and we were able to resume and still get everything out on time.  I think my attitude about work is improving and I'm happy about that.
  • In trying to move forward with my downsizing efforts I took a few minutes to go through some more papers. I've added to my shred pile and recycle bin.  Since tomorrow is trash day I even took everything out of the house and put it into the bins.  There is one thing that I found that I'm not sure what to do with.  I have an envelope full of Post Office stamp posters from the late 1960's to early 1970's.  I'd rather they went to someone that wants them but I don't know how to find that person. 

  • There is a place in my little mother-in-law apartment that I have been avoiding-the refrigerator.  When the previous person left it wasn't cleaned and still has some food stuff in it.  I've been considering just replacing it, but that costs money.  Today I took a small step and threw away a few things, wiped down two of the door shelves, and put some baking soda inside.  Interestingly, it doesn't seem to smell bad.  Even so, when I used the freezer to make ice, it tasted horrible.   Baby steps are still steps forward. 👣

Currently listening to: Tehanu, by Ursula K. Le Guin.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2024-Ice

Wow, Long and PICTURES

NHRF