Travel Day

Happy things from today:

  • The road trip for today was just around two hours.  We stopped about halfway for lunch at a little place called Auntie T's Roadside Truck Grille.  There was more on the menu than I expected from such a small place.  They cooked the bacon in the deep fryer, so it was crisp and delicious.   
  • The event site seems nice.  It isn't a large site.   I did my best to help my friend set up her tent.  I'm very grateful that she is letting me stay in it with her.
  • We are part of the meal plan.  The meal plan starts tomorrow so we went out to an Indian restaurant in town.  I haven't had Indian food for a while.  It was really good.  I'm a very picky eater and there were quite a few things I would have had.  The town is a cute New England town, Greenfield, MA.  They have some lovely murals and have painted the parking meters.  Charming.




Currently listening to: Tehanu, by Ursula K. Le Guin.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2024-Ice

Wow, Long and PICTURES

NHRF