Zero Day

Today was definitely a down day.  Here are some happy parts:

  • My phone case has been falling apart.  I bought milk last week at Market Basket so I could use the orange sticker they put on the gallons to hold the button onto my phone case.  It worked great!  I also ordered a replacement case last week that was delivered while I was away.  I decided to go pretty for a change and got one with an agate stone print.
Old case with the sticker.

New case.
  • Keziah and I saw each other for long enough today that we were able to have a conversation.  Our busy lives and different schedules don't always allow for that.  Some days we just send messages.  Some days we just get the business that needs to be handled talked about.  Today was business and some general-- how have you been doing --chit-chat. 

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2024-Ice

Wow, Long and PICTURES

NHRF