Changes

Here are some happy things from today:

  • It started out as one of those days that I was just happy to make it to work.  Then I was doing things that made me feel motion sick.  Thankfully, I started feeling better about halfway through my day.  That is also when I was told that I made the cut and will be getting trained to be a Learning Ambassador in October.  I wasn't expecting this because I've been told no a few times now.  However, I'm happy I'll be learning new things and teaching what I already know.
  • Today was Gideon's first day of eighth grade.  He got home from school, told us all about his day, and snuggled onto the big bean bag couch for a nap.  Keziah found out that Gideon didn't need the notebook he got for math class because he is in highschool algebra.  There was no homework assigned.

Currently listening to: Tehanu, by Ursula K. Le Guin.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2024-Ice

Wow, Long and PICTURES

North Country