Labor Day

Happy second day of September!  Here are my happy things from this Labor Day:

  • This morning I was able to have some leftover blueberry pancakes.  It seemed fitting after I wanted blueberries in my buckwheat pancakes all weekend.  They were very good.
  • While eating breakfast Keziah was playing songs about joining a union.  This seems to be her way of celebrating Labor Day.  It is a good way.
  • My normal Monday errands still had to happen even though today is considered a holiday.  I combined my shopping with a phone call to TF.  That made the errand much nicer.  
  • Since we were all home, it was decided that we could play games.  We played a few games of Kluster and a game of Munchkin.  Munchkin takes some time to play, but it is a lot of fun.
Kluster


Currently listening to: Tehanu, by Ursula K. Le Guin.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2024-Ice

Wow, Long and PICTURES

North Country