Pothos

Happy Friday!  Here are some things that made my day happy:

  • Almost my entire day was spent at DIY Craft & Thrift.  I parked my car up the street about ¾ of a mile away and walked to the store from there.  As we get closer to Autumn the days are cooling, making walking more comfortable.  It made for a lovely walk.  I remembered to bring my headphones and listened to music as I walked the city street to the store.  The music put a smile on my face and some pep to my steps.
  • At the store I helped Keziah organize her plant.  She has had a pothos plant for about a year (since she opened the store) and it is flourishing.  We spent time untangling the vines and then carefully hooking them to the ceiling.  Keziah puts beads on the ends of the vines to note growth.  



  • Most of the time I was at the store sewing.  Finishing seams is my priority right now.  I have another project to work on before next weekend too.  At this point I have finished everything except for about 3 ½ of the gore seams.  I'm feeling confident that I'll get my part of this done sometime tomorrow. 
  • Keziah was interviewed today by the largest newspaper in New Hampshire.  From the little bit I heard and saw, it seemed to go well.  I totally forgot to take a picture of that.   Here are some other pictures from today:
Hanging candles.
They use a wand to turn them off and on.

Lights!

  • A friend gave me a ride back to my car tonight.  It was late enough that I didn't want to walk it if I didn't have to.  I'm grateful for the ride.

Currently listening to: Tales From Earthsea, by Ursula K. Le Guin.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2024-Ice

Wow, Long and PICTURES

North Country