Thursday

Today my dad would have been 91.  There have been many changes in my life and in the world since he passed away.  Some days, when I need to do certain things, I think about what my dad would have done.  It usually helps.  Here are some happy things from today:

  • There was a Safety Committee meeting at work.  They ordered some food for the meeting goers and managers.  I ended up with a really good scrambler breakfast.  It was a basic meal with eggs, toast, bacon and hashbrowns.  Yummy.  They got the food from Gaslight District Diner in Manchester, NH.  I may have to go there some time.
  • My afternoon was filled with working on a secret project.  I'm so very thankful for the friends that are helping me with this.  They aren't just helpful, they are wonderful to be around.
  • The moon was beautiful tonight.  The picture won't do it justice.  It was a half moon that lit up one part of the sky.  


Currently listening to: Tales From Earthsea, by Ursula K. Le Guin.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2024-Ice

Wow, Long and PICTURES

North Country