All About the Job

Today's happy things are mostly about work:

  • It feels like it has been a good work week so far.  I've been working with hazardous waste items this week and learning things.  I like to learn things, even when it is about something that is super dangerous.  And then learning how I'm supposed to take care of it. 
  • Certain job tasks have started to require hard hats.  I've been avoiding them until today.  I got a hard hat and figured out a way to use it with all my hair.  I'm very thankful to the safety person who helped and found me a thing that will hold my hair back with the hard hat on.
  • For no reason that I know of, the Learning Trainer allowed me and one other Learning Ambassador to choose something from the swag closet.  I got a backpack stool.  Things can be packed into it to be worn on the back.  It has a frame to be able to sit on it.



  • I'm choosing to sleep over Inktober today.  I'm supposed to be getting trained on some things tonight at work.  😁

Currently listening to: The Silmarillion, by J. R. R. Tolkien. 

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2024-Ice

Wow, Long and PICTURES

North Country