Beautiful Day!

Here are my happy things from Saturday:

  • After sleeping longer than I expected to yesterday, I went back to bed and slept for a little more than an hour and a half.  That put my sleep total at almost nine hours.  I usually get around five, I think.  When there was an opportunity to work today, I stayed in bed another hour, debating it and doing DuoLingo.  In the end, I decided to go in from 8:45 to 11:50 this morning.  A nice, short shift that was all overtime.
  • What did I do when I got home?  I rested for a while.  Then I went for a walk to enjoy some of this absolutely lovely autumn day.











  • I'm still behind with the Inktober drawings.  Today I chose the number ten prompt, nomadic.

Currently listening to:  Sabriel, by Garth Nix.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2024-Ice

Wow, Long and PICTURES

North Country