Cleaning Day

Happy Sunday things:

  • Zed made breakfast for the family this morning.  It was very nice of him to do that.  It was delicious!
  • Keziah and I went to the cafe to have a second breakfast and visit with some friends.  I'm hoping to start some sketching lessons in the next week or two with one of those friends.
  • At home I decided it was time to do something about the kitchen.  I moved things around, swept, and mopped.  The dishes were still in boxes, some of them are clean and will make it to the cabinet when they are dry.  I had an area that had become a catch all that I cleaned up and set the microwave onto it.  I didn't spend any time on the refrigerator, but the stove is clean.  We thought the burners weren't working, it seems that the starter is what is broken.  They all light with a lighter.

  • The Inktober prompt I chose to do today was number eight.  I wasn't able to catch up much, but I didn't fall further behind.  My original plan was to do this in pencil before doing it in ink.  It will remain only in pencil at this time.   


Currently listening to:  Sabriel, by Garth Nix.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2024-Ice

Wow, Long and PICTURES

North Country