Clouds

Here are some happy things from today:

  • In the beginning of October I found out that I am the Safety Employee of the Month again.  That means I get the parking spot (non handicapped) closest to the door.  The parking lot isn't huge so it doesn't seem like it should make a big difference,  but I let myself sleep in a bit last night.  I left later than normal and still got to work on time.  I also didn't sit in the car once I got to work, but more sleep was good.
  • Even though I had a rather frustrating time in Problem Solve last night, I'm happy I was assigned there.  Somehow it feels more rewarding than some of the other positions I tend to work in.
  • I love the autumn sky.  




  • The Inktober prompt that I chose today was number five, binoculars.   I'm thinking about taking lessons...

Currently listening to: The Silmarillion, by J. R. R. Tolkien. 

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2024-Ice

Wow, Long and PICTURES

North Country