Happy Wednesday

 Here are some happy things from today:

  • This was the second day in a row that I was assigned to the Problem Solve area at work.  Yesterday we were super busy the entire time.  Today we started out super busy but ended everything on time.  So much on time that there was plenty of time to spend working in the hazardous materials area and getting caught up there.  It was a good night at work.
  • There is a calendar at work that lets us know what is happening for events.  Do I look at it?  Not really.  It happened to catch my eye as I walked by today.  There might have been writing for today on that calendar.  There were donuts during break. I had a yummy pumpkin donut.  
  • The Inktober prompt I chose for today was roam.  I'm still a little behind.

  • Foliage.



Currently listening to:  Sabriel, by Garth Nix.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2024-Ice

Wow, Long and PICTURES

North Country