Just Monday

 Happy things from today:

  • It has been a few weeks since I had my yearly physical.  This morning I remembered that the doctor ordered some routine, but fasting, blood tests.  I remembered and I drank enough water beforehand.  
  • Mondays are errand days for me.  Most of my food shopping is done for the week.  There were a couple items that were out of stock, but I can make do without them.  I've prepared my food for the work week and that is a good thing.
  • Foliage!!



  • Concerning Inktober, I'm behind.  I whipped something together for prompt number four.  I don't like it, but I'm sharing it anyway. 

Currently listening to: The Silmarillion, by J. R. R. Tolkien. 

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2024-Ice

Wow, Long and PICTURES

North Country