Working Title

Happy Wednesday things:

  • Work went fairly well last night.  This is the second day in a row I've stayed about an hour late.  It has been busy and there has been a bunch to do.  
  • What I thought was the last rose seems to have blossomed a sibling?  It makes for a pretty splash of color.



  • I don't draw well.  Perhaps I'm coming to terms with this.  Since I am behind on the Inktober prompts I did two today.  My skill is lacking, but even if it isn't obvious in the work, I like what I'm trying for and that my imagination wants to wake up in this way. 



Currently listening to: The Silmarillion, by J. R. R. Tolkien. 

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2024-Ice

Wow, Long and PICTURES

North Country