Weaving Wednesday

Here are some happy things from Weaving Wednesday:

  • At my job some of the tasks we do have an average amount per hour that we are supposed to try to reach.  I don't know what the average is for what I worked on today.  I do know that my average rate per hour was in the 900's last time they told me and it was in the 1000's today.  Yay!
  • It was an ice cream float day at work.  I got a yummy rootbeer float.
  • The weaving I didn't make time for yesterday, I made time for today.  Hopefully, this means I finish weaving the band tomorrow, and have it ready for this weekend.
Nanni wanted to help.  😉



  • Snow!

Currently listening to: My Name Is Barbra, by Barbra Streisand.

❤ Finished listening to the interview with my daughter for a radio show.  It can be found here: https://www.nhtalkradio.com/?p=20536 ❤

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2024-Ice

Wow, Long and PICTURES

North Country