Flowers

Happy things from Thursday:

  • When I left for work in the wee hours of the morning, I saw the first fireflies of the season!!  When Gideon and I came home from the store tonight, we saw more. 
  • After work, I noticed some flowers near the house.  Some need to go and I hope I find the time and energy to pull them.  
Nightshade- should pull.

The flower of the Snowberry-should pull.

Rosebuds. 

Roses.  The roses stay.  I'm loving the scent of roses when I walk by .

  • It is Thursday, the last day of my work week, so I had a short nap.  A little while after my nap, Gideon and I went to DIY Craft & Thrift to help out.  I measured and folded a bunch of fabric.  I forgot to take pictures.  Tomorrow the store reopens at noon.  They will be open until eight tomorrow night because it is First Friday in Concord.  I'm hoping for some pictures before the store opens.
  • Since Gideon has school tomorrow I didn't stay as late at the store as I was planning.  I brought him home and we started talking about the Appalachian Trail and summertime.  Gideon asked if we could find a show to watch together over the summer.  We did some searching online before he went to bed and started watching a show on Disney called Parallels.  It was made in France and is dubbed.  That will bother me a little, but there are only six episodes.  It will be good to have something that I do with my grandson regularly.  We only watched about ten minutes of the show so far and I am already seeing some conversations we might be having.

Continued listening to: My Name is Barbra, by Barbra Streisand.  

Thank you for being part of my happy things.  Stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2024-Ice

Wow, Long and PICTURES

North Country