Home From Canada

 Happy Father's Day!

  • Every once in a while I feel the need to thank my ex-husband for introducing me to the SCA.  This weekend has been one of them.  Not just because of the interesting event site, but because I was able to experience it with three lovely ladies that are just some of the fabulous people I have met through this group.
  • The drive home was happily uneventful.  I was asleep again during the White Mountains in NH, but I was awake during the drive back to the USA through Canada.  I got to see the St Lawrence River this time.
  • At home we had a Father's Day dinner.  Zed's dad came to visit and it was good to see him and to be home.
  • The last few days of Blogs have been updated to include the pictures!  

Here are today's pictures:


We are busy packing, but we claimed this porch over the weekend.
It lent a great feel to the atmosphere. 

Saying Goodbye to the event.

Saint Lawrence River 


And the bridge.



Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2024-Ice

Otter's Welcome

Happy Monday!