Sewing and Light

Again, I fell asleep while trying to write this.  I know I needed the sleep, but falling asleep with my finger on the screen only means I have to start over again.  Here are some happy things from today:

  • This week at work I was all over the place. I liked that.  I ended my week taking care of all the hazardous waste.  I had some weird things to dispose of.  What I ended up doing was to ask a bunch of questions when I wasn't sure how to do things.  This was the right thing to do in this case.  Also, I was given a cool travel mug.
It's Orange!!

  • It was National Cheese Pizza Day.  We got pizza at the end of the day to celebrate.
  • After a short nap when I got home from work, I sewed.  The TV went on with the first season of The Rings of Power and I sewed while listening to that.  I sewed while Gideon did his homework.  The sewing came back to my room and I sewed while I talked with TF on the phone.  I'm about a third of the way done.  Friday I will work on sewing at Keziah’s store.  My breaks from sewing will include folding fabric at DIY Craft & Thrift. 
Light and shadow cast onto the wall through leaves.
It looks like a face.

My lovely daughter the night before she gets interviewed by the newspaper. 

Started listening to: Tales From Earthsea, by Ursula K. Le Guin.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2024-Ice

Wow, Long and PICTURES

North Country