Slow Saturday

It wasn't a very exciting day.  Compared to my last two weekends, today was bland.  Here are some happy things from today:

  • Much of my day I stayed in my room with Netflix and stitching.  I finished my task on the garment and it is going back to its maker to be completed.  Yay!
  • Between the apartment and the house is some goldenrod that I've been meaning to pull.  There were at least three bees pollinating it when I walked by.  I'm glad the bees were enjoying it.  I'll try to pull it before it goes to seed.
Bee on goldenrod plant. 

  • Later in the day I took some time to shuffle through some papers.  Some are in the shred pile, but many are in the recycle bin.  A tiny step toward downsizing was achieved! 
Recycling. 

  • I've opened my window and turned off the air conditioner.   There is occasional fresh air wafting in on the breeze.  Rain is gently falling and tapping on the house and yard.

Currently listening to: Tales From Earthsea, by Ursula K. Le Guin.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2024-Ice

Wow, Long and PICTURES

North Country