Slow Saturday

It wasn't a very exciting day.  Compared to my last two weekends, today was bland.  Here are some happy things from today:

  • Much of my day I stayed in my room with Netflix and stitching.  I finished my task on the garment and it is going back to its maker to be completed.  Yay!
  • Between the apartment and the house is some goldenrod that I've been meaning to pull.  There were at least three bees pollinating it when I walked by.  I'm glad the bees were enjoying it.  I'll try to pull it before it goes to seed.
Bee on goldenrod plant. 

  • Later in the day I took some time to shuffle through some papers.  Some are in the shred pile, but many are in the recycle bin.  A tiny step toward downsizing was achieved! 
Recycling. 

  • I've opened my window and turned off the air conditioner.   There is occasional fresh air wafting in on the breeze.  Rain is gently falling and tapping on the house and yard.

☮

Currently listening to: Tales From Earthsea, by Ursula K. Le Guin.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clouds

Barefoot

Car Shopping