Working Wednesday

 Happy things from today:

  • One of my coworkers wore a Creeper hat today.  A Creeper is one of the monsters in the Minecraft computer game that I used to play just about every week.  This coworker is Keziah’s age.  He was surprised I played computer games, he didn't peg me as a gamer.  I didn't get the chance to tell him how my teenage paychecks were spent at arcades or that my ex-husband was a game programmer/designer for a while.  I like being a little unpredictable at times. 😁
  • Packing for the event this weekend didn't go as I had hoped.  I'm happy for the progress that was made.  The rest can happen Friday morning.
  • When I became a member of the Order of the Pelican in 2015 I was given a little wooden Pelican.  I found it recently and it makes me happy.

 

Currently listening to: Tales From Earthsea, by Ursula K. Le Guin.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2024-Ice

Wow, Long and PICTURES

North Country