Beautiful Thursday

Here are some happy things from today:

  • It was a beautiful day.  I did something that I don't usually do, I drove with my window down.  My hair is very long and driving with the windows down generally means hair in my face which can make driving difficult.  Oddly enough, I didn't really feel the air come in.  I'm not sure if it had to do with the weather, the speed of the car, or some aerodynamic aspect of the car.  The air was still fresher than with them closed, and that was nice.
  • After work I had some shopping to do and asked Keziah if she needed anything.  She asked for a broom for the store so I picked one up and brought it to her.  She gave me a big hug when I got there.  I was only able to visit for a few minutes because I had refrigerator items in the car from shopping.  It was nice to see her, and a few of the people that work at the store with her too.
  • One of the refrigerator items was eggnog.  The food is one of the best parts of this time of year.  So far I have resisted the pumpkin rolls, but one of these days, I'll have a good reason to have some.
  • Since I am still behind, the Inktober prompt I did today was #15, guidebook.  I went searching for my AT Guide and used that as my model.  I even spent some time thumbing through the pages and reading bits and pieces.  If --- make that When --- I hike the AT, I'll need the updated version of that book.


Currently listening to:  Sabriel, by Garth Nix.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2024-Ice

Wow, Long and PICTURES

North Country